Labappara Fluorescence Microscopes
Price And Quantity
Labappara Fluorescence Microscopes, Model Name/Number: Fm-100
Trinocular Observation Head:
- Siedentopf observation head inclined at 30° rotatable at 360°.
- Light path selector lever to direct either full light to observation head or 80% to vertical.
- Vertical phototube for digital photography.
- Inter-pupillary distance from 50mm to 75mm.
- Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube.
- Infinity objective 4X
- Infinity objective phase 10X
- Infinity objective phase 40X (S.L.)
- Infinity objective phase 100X Oil (S.L.)
- Co-axial focusing system with large knobs, Pre-focusing Lever & Tension Adjustment Ring.
- Reverse angle quintuple nosepiece on ball bearing.
- The mechanical stage has low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing guide ways.
- N.A 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filters.
- B Excitation (400-490nm) standard
- G Excitation (510-550nm) standard
- Transmitted light source: 3W LED.
- Epi-Fluorescence light source: 100W high pressure mercury lamp.
- 100W high pressure mercury lamp. Styrofoam molded pack.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 3000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Card Board Pack
- Africa, Middle East, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 1101/1, Behind S.D Vidya Mandir, Subhash Park Road, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India