LX-800 Trinocular Microscope
Price And Quantity
- 00 INR
- Trinocular Observation Head: Siedentopf Observation head inclined at 30° rotatable at 360°. Vertical phototube for micro photography. Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube (±5). Inter-pupillary distance from 48mm to 75mm.
- Objectives (Anti fungus coated): CCIS Plan Achromatic 4X, CCIS Plan Achromatic 10X, CCIS Plan Achromatic 20X(S.L.), CCIS Plan Achromatic 40X(S.L.), CCIS Plan Achromatic 100X Oil(S.L.)
- Mechanical Body: Reckless Mechanical stage size 180mm x 160mm & having low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing guide ways. Fine div 0.001mm, coarse stroke 37.7mm per rotation, Fine stroke 0.1mm/rotation.
- Focusing: Co-axial focusing control with large knob, Pre-focusing Lever & Tension Adjustment Ring.
- Reverse angle sextuple nosepiece revolving on ball bearings.
- Sub Stage Condenser: Swing out front lens, abbe condenser N.A. 0.9/1.25, filter holder and iris diaphragm.
- Illumination System: Kohler illumination system with 3W LED external illuminator. Iris diaphragm on collector lens. Aspherical collectors. Brightness control knob.
- Standard Accessories: 12V/100W halogen tungsten bulb, dust cover, guarantee card, blue filter, Operating manual and Styrofoam molded pack
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 3000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Card Board Pack
- Africa, Middle East, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 1101/1, Behind S.D Vidya Mandir, Subhash Park Road, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India