- 60500 INR
Metacentric Height Apparatus is used to measure the initial static stability of a floating body. It is calculated as the distance between the centre of gravity of a ship and its metacentre. The Unit consists of a small tank. Water is poured in it and a small ship model float over it .The ship model is provided with a horizontal guide bar, over which a small weight can be slided. Displacement of weight is measured with a scale. A pointer is attached at the centre of ship. When the weight slides, the ship tilt. The angle of tilt is measured by displacement of pointer & from then the metacentric height of ship can be studied.
- Water tank with fiber lining inside.
- Ship model with a horizontal guide bar for sliding weight & pointer hung from a hook.
- Scales for measuring displacement of sliding weight & pointer.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 3000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Card Board pack
- Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 1101/1, Behind S.D Vidya Mandir, Subhash Park Road, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India