Photo Cell Experiment
Experimental Set Up has been designed specifically to study Selenium Photo Cell. The set up is absolutely self contained and requires no other apparatus.
- To compare illuminating powers of two given sources of light.
- To verify the inverse square law.
The Set up consists of the following :
- Photo Cell (Selenium) housed with two Red & Black sockets.
- Optical bench, one meter long with two stands (one fixed & one adjustable).
- Lamp house with two lamps i.e. 15 watt & 25 watt.
- D.C. Micro ammeter, 65mm round dial, mounted on Bakelite stand, to read 0-50mA.
- Weight : 5.6 Kg. (Approx.)
- Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures,
- Report Suggestions and Book References.
Plot No. 1101/1, Behind S.D Vidya Mandir, Subhash Park Road, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India