- 8500 INR
Power Factor Of A.C. Circuits By Joules Calorimeter Experiment Labappara
Experimental Set Up has been designed specifically to determine the power factor of an A.C. circuit using Joules Calorimeter. The set up is absolutely self contained and requires no other apparatus. Practical experience on this set up carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.
The Set up consists of the following :
01. One board consists of the following built-in parts:
- 1.1 0-3V D.C. at 2A continuously variable power supply.
- 1.2 0-3V A.C. at 2A continuously variable (on load) power supply.
- 1.3 D.C. / A.C. Voltmeter 65mm round dial to read 0-3V.
- 1.4 D.C. / A.C. Ammeter 65mm round dial to read 0-2A.
- 1.5 Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light.
03 Thermometer 0° to 110°C.
04 Weight : 4 Kg. (Approx.)
05 Dimension : W 415 x H165 x D 315
06 Adequate no. of patch cords stackable 4mm spring loaded plug length 50cm.
07 Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object Theory
OTHER APPARATUS REQUIRED:
- Digital Stop Clock
- Physical Balance with weight box
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 350 Per Day
- 4-5 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- PACKED IN CARDBOARD BOX.
- Africa, Middle East, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 1101/1, Behind S.D Vidya Mandir, Subhash Park Road, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India