Rotary Microtome Labappara
Price And Quantity
- 23000.00 - 30000.00 INR
- 23000 INR
ROTARY MICROTOME LABAPPARA
- Rotary microtome one in which wheel action is translated into a back-and-forth movement of the specimen being sectioned.
- A microtome is a tool used to cut extremely thin slices of material, known as sections.
- These Important in science, microtomes are used in microscopy,
- Used for the preparation of samples for observation under transmitted light or electron Microtomes use steel, glass, or diamond blades
- Depends upon the specimen being sliced and the desired thickness of the sections being cut.
- Steel blades are used to prepare sections of animal or plant tissues for light microscopy history.
- Spencer (820 type) latest model, with one razor 120mm and honing stone.
- Feed range 1-50 micron in steps of one micron with automatic feed release device, complete in box with three holders, oil can and ravine cover.
AC 220 V 50 Hz
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Day
- 4-5 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- PACKED IN CARDBOARD BOX.
- Africa, Middle East, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 1101/1, Behind S.D Vidya Mandir, Subhash Park Road, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India